• Strategic consultancy for our clients, operational considerations, regulatory, international considerations in payments, and local market specifics knowledge.
• Helping Product organizations to define their priorities, and product strategy in banking payments, real time payments, cross boarder payments, issuing, acquiring.
• Functional review and gap analysis with best in class issuing, acquiring platforms, banking payments hubs, real time payments, cross boarder payments
• Payments Migration, consolidations strategies and key considerations.
• Defining a full set of capabilities for recent lessons learned in current project, and sell full services to any other customer, with different flavors, FiServ/ACI/OpenWay/RS2, Omni channel.
• Consolidating knowledge from all Endava projects, what have we done, and use this knowledge to build our full acquiring capabilities and help sales to bring more customers. Pre-sales activities.
• Thought leadership, expressed via articles on our blog, to help promote the expertise and attract people to work with us.
• Trainings for the client or internal limited amount of time.
• Helping Merchants/Businesses, banks, and financial institutions with payments solutions.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
• 5+ years in payments:
• Acquiring – Authorization, Clearing and Settlement, Payments gateways.
• Issuing CMS – Card Management Systems, Issuing Virtual Cards, VAN’s
• Banking Payments, Cross Border Payments,
• Crypto wallets
• BNPL – Buy Now Pay later,
• Fraud management
• Experience with large payments companies or financial institutions in delivering major payments projects.
• Worked with payments flow and building functionality enhancements.
• Have a solid understanding of the payments market in Europe, Real time payments, SEPA, Target2, Tips, and Local Payments Methods (Ideal, GiroPay, PagoBancomat, PostFinance, Swish, MobilePay).
• Good Knowledge of payments packages (from Finastra, FIS, Fiserv, ACI, OpenWay(WAY4), BPC etc), used by major banks or neo banks, PSP’s.
• Good Knowledge about eMoney wallets, licensing, and regulations, delivered project in this area.
• An understanding of payments strategy and key requirements for scaling products and operations, especially with a “users first” mentality.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills – including the ability to speak to different constituencies such as business development, product, engineering, and sales internally and externally.
• Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty and ambiguity.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills(German language may be an advantage)
• Strong soft skills
• Strong presentation skills
• Public speaking experience
• Strong domain knowledge in the payments industry (Functional review and gap analysis with best in class issuing, acquiring platforms, banking payments hubs, real time payments, cross boarder payments)
• Strong knowledge in the Payments Migration, consolidations strategies and key considerations
• Strategic consultancy for clients
• Other financial services domain knowledge would be beneficial: Payments Systems, Credit Card Authorizations, Banking Payments.
• Process: Agile, Waterfall
• Experience with Continuous Delivery
OFFER AND BENEFITS
• Opportunity to work in a Global Organization
• Career Development Programs
• Work/Life benefits
• Travel opportunities
• Competitive salary package
• Robust benefits package
• Training opportunities
How would you rate your experience with Endava so far?
We would appreciate talking to you about your feedback. Could you share with us your contact details?