Whilst you will be working with specific teams who will deliver many of the above requirements, there will often be times where you will need to take the leadership role to deliver them.
• Some experience of pre-sales in a services environment
• Bid content production (in tandem with rest of bid team)
• Intention is for this person to work on, rather than in, the client portfolio. Any project work will be part-time in governance/ advisory capacity. Majority of time expected to be billed to presales codes
• An appreciation/experience of all our markets (and their differences) would be a significant advantage
• Ideal types of roles previously held will be a Product Manager for a services organization; business analyst; or a tech role with a desire to move into a business-focused role
• Knowledge & experience of agile delivery will be an advantage
You are a strong team player with a collaborative attitude who can play a central role within our new industry-aligned activities.
• Have a desire for knowledge about a specific industry at a broad level
• Stay up to date with industry dynamics and movements
• Able to spot emerging industry trends and match them with Endava’s services and capabilities
• Work to become an industry face of Endava - contributing at events, online content media, etc.
1. Experience of watching the creation of a new product or service within an organization and constantly improving it. This includes marketing the new product or service both internally and externally
2. Comfortable in client sales presentations and account reviews
3. Able to produce sales and marketing collateral including blog posts and then presenting them in alternative formats
4. Experience of contributing towards:
• Marketing plans
• Sales plans
• Delivery teams
The Industry Acceleration Product Manager / Industry Consultant will grow their own industry knowledge and liaise with other Subject-Matter Experts, inside and outside of Endava, to shape business challenges and provide proactive recommendations.
You will become one of the central figures for this industry at Endava, so you will be centralizing thought leadership materials for client-facing and delivery teams. You will organize regular industry briefings and share knowledge around Endava.
How would you rate your experience with Endava so far?
We would appreciate talking to you about your feedback. Could you share with us your contact details?