The Endava Google Cloud team is on a mission to help companies transform the way they deliver products to their customers. Working closely with the Google team, we are passionate about using our engineering skills to enable our customers to leverage the modern hyperscale technologies that are now available. We believe that cloud technology can help companies of all sizes and we want to help them on that journey from initial migration through to exciting greenfield development.
We are looking for an enthusiastic DevOps technologist to join the Endava Google team and help build out our rapidly expanding GCP business. This position will be based in London but international travel may be required. The potential and variety of the work that Endava is supporting with our clients are truly at the forefront of technology. Ideally, you will have Google Cloud Platform experience but if you are strong in other areas and want to pivot your career to the cloud then we will ensure you get that chance.
Our DevOps engineering team advises and implements best practices for our customers to increase their productivity and system reliability using Google Cloud and 3rd party tooling.
· Working with Endava’s customers to establish automated DevOps release management pipeline that caters for both app dev efforts (Dev) and ongoing production operations (Ops).
· Evangelizing DevOps culture – including helping organizations bridging the gap between their Development and Operations departments.
· Serve as a trusted technical advisor, helping organizations choose, onboard, and use the right tools and processes for the job.
· Architect, develop and maintain comprehensive and robust end-to-end automation pipelines, one-click deployments, and auto-rollbacks.
· Supporting Endava’s clients on their cloud journey – bringing modern CI/CD processes to both on-prem and cloud systems alike.
The type of competencies and skills we look for:
· Understanding of entire software development lifecycle, test-driven development, CI & CD
· Understanding of SRE concepts such as RTO, RPO, etc.
· Expert knowledge of at least one scripting language (Python, Ruby, Node.JS)
· Expert knowledge of various automation servers (Jenkins, CircleCI)
· Knowledge of container ecosystem (Docker, Kubernetes, Hashicorp stack)
· Knowledge of monitoring and observability stacks (Prometheus, Graphana, DataDog, Dynatrace)
· Expert knowledge of configuration management tools – Chef, Puppet, Ansible
· Experience managing artifacts – building, signing, etc. (JFrog, Nexus)
What we offer you:
You won’t have all the skills above - no one does. But we will help you fill in the gaps through training, mentoring and working on great projects in small and large teams.
You will be working with some of the brightest people in business and technology on challenging and rewarding projects in a team of like-minded individuals. You will be working closely with Google engineering and pre-sales teams with well-known clients. Endava prides itself on its international environment that promotes professional and cultural exchange of ideas and encourages further individual development
How would you rate your experience with Endava so far?
We would appreciate talking to you about your feedback. Could you share with us your contact details?