We are seeking a passionate cloud technologist to join our rapidly expanding Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure Consulting & Delivery team. You will be a key member of cloud infrastructure engineering teams assigned to client engagements to deliver Cloud Landing Zones and cloud infrastructures needed to support complex financial services applications. You will serve as a cloud infrastructure specialist and consultant to provide technical guidance and expertise on cloud solutions design, build, governance, security, operations and cost control best practices.
· Work with customers to design and build Cloud-based infrastructures and landing zones
· Assist with the creation of Infrastructure architectures and technical documentation
· Present Infrastructure modernization strategy to C-level executives
· Serve as a technical advisor and cloud infrastructure authority
· Secure cloud foundational cloud implementation
· Automated provisioning of infrastructure and applications
· Cloud-ready applications architecture
· Deliver end-to-end cloud-based infrastructure management solutions
· Enhance client’s infrastructure operations by improving monitoring, logging, and observability
· Defining and implementing cloud infrastructure governance, build and deployment standards
· Working closely with Delivery Management team
The type of competencies and skills we look for
· Hands-on Terraform and Infrastructure as Code (IaC) development
Experience with virtualization: servers, storage, networks
· Expert knowledge of Google Cloud Platform and its infrastructure offerings
· Experience with infrastructure-based processes:
· Capacity planning
· Performance tuning
· Disaster Recovery
· Data center exit
· Awareness of Google’s Cloud Foundation Toolkit and landing zone implementations
· Experience with Data Centre exit strategies
· Cloud certifications such as Professional Network Engineer
What we offer you
You won’t have all the skills above - no one does. But we will help you fill in the gaps through training, mentoring and working on great projects in small and large teams.
You will be working with some of the brightest people in business and technology on challenging and rewarding projects in a team of like-minded individuals. You will be working closely with Google engineering and pre-sales teams with well-known clients. Endava prides itself on its international environment that promotes professional and cultural exchange of ideas and encourages further individual development.
How would you rate your experience with Endava so far?
We would appreciate talking to you about your feedback. Could you share with us your contact details?