• Take full responsibility for one or more client relationships, including definition, documentation, and expectations management
• Establish strategic relationships with stakeholders internally and externally and manage assigned accounts successfully.
• Successful deliver digital projects (with significant business, political, and/or high-profile impact, and high-risk dependencies).
• Ensure that realistic project, quality, change control, and risk management processes are maintained, including revenue and cost forecasting.
• Appoint, monitor, and control resources, revenue, and capital costs against project budgets and manage internal and external stakeholders' expectations.
• Ensure clients gain a high level of confidence in our service capabilities and contribute to the growth of assigned accounts in the Automotive area.
• Support the presales activities involved in acquiring new clients being involved in developing the proposal, including identifying delivery units, putting together the bid team, and taking responsibility for the technical and commercial output and quality of the proposal.
• Several years of professional experience in close to client roles (Senior Project Manager, Product Owner, Business Analyst, Account Manager etc) to go along with extensive knowledge in the business (commercial) and Internet sector.
• Several years of experience in a comparable position interacting ideally with clients from the Automotive Industry/CRM/Digital Transformation/Product Development/ Consumer Goods Industry.
• Ability to build and maintain trusted client relationships up to senior level within large client organizations.
• The ability to absorb complex technical and creative concepts and communicate them effectively at all levels to both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Commercial awareness led negotiations and established successful
• Broad understanding of all aspects of information systems and deep understanding of area(s) of specialization.
• Proactive with keeping both own and team's skills up to date and maintain awareness of developments in the Automotive industry.
• Acts as a Leader, involved in helping others grow, improving the team's performance, and creating an environment in which the members feel that they are part of the team.
• Excellent communicator in German and English.
• Experience in leading large-scale project delivery within the software development. and/or application management environment, Automotive industry preferred.
• Autonomy in leading business growth through account opportunities.
• Experience in handling the presale's which are specific for a Delivery Manager role.
• Good knowledge of Agile software development and project controlling.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
The Delivery Manager can be seen as the next step in the career for a Senior Project Manager, Project Engineer, Product Manager, Business Analyst or even for someone who is already doing a similar job, like Account Manager and wants to work within an international, established yet fast growing digital organization as Endava. We work with some of the biggest names in the Automotive World, and have been delivering projects for Automotive Startups, Design Centers and Suppliers in Germany and Silicon Valley.
Even though we are a big organization, culture within our company is very important for us. We care about our staff as individuals. We enable our people to be the best they can be and we aim to provide them with challenging and engaging work. We make sure that we offer our people ongoing learning through complex projects, training, coaching, workshops, certifications. We live Work-Life- Balance with flexible working hours, home office, team buildings, passion groups, and much more.
As a Delivery Manager (DM) you are accountable for running your client accounts as if they were your own business, within our business. You are the link between our Clients and the Leaders of our international delivery teams (near shore and close to client locations) to ensure the successful provision of our engineering and creative services. You also have ownership of one or multiple Tech Engineers Team, and you will make sure that you coordinate and support them within the delivering process. Nevertheless, you also make sure that your clients and team are highly motivated.
• Competitive salary package
• Robust benefits package (Bonuses, Discounts and potential Stock Options)
• Diverse activities with a high international share and a wide range of topics
• State of the art technology
• Ongoing learning opportunities – complex projects, training, coaching, conferences, workshops, certifications, online learning platforms, subscriptions, etc.
• We live Work-Life-Balance with flexible working hours, home office possibilities
• Diverse company social life - events, sports tournaments, team buildings, passion groups (e.g. hiking, book club, green team)
• Multicultural environment - working with colleagues and clients across different countries
How would you rate your experience with Endava so far?
We would appreciate talking to you about your feedback. Could you share with us your contact details?