The role will be working as the People Operations Assistant reporting to and supporting the Head of Global Operations for the Sales & Marketing team.
This is a varied role in a fast-paced environment and we are looking for an experienced, committed and reliable People Operations Assistant with a can do attitude.
• Work closely with the Head of Sales & Marketing Global Operations.to oversee daily business operations in areas such as recruitment, onboarding, training, career development, team building initiatives etc.
• The SAM Recruitment Business Partner will complete the majority of recruitment related activities (sourcing candidates, filtering and tracking CVs, advertising, arranging interviews, providing feedback, seeking approval to make the offer etc.) however support will need to be given where and when required
• Assisting with candidate on boarding queries
• Confirming hardware and cell phone requirements
• Completing the New Starter Form immediately upon receipt
• Scheduling all induction plan meetings
• Drafting and distributing welcome emails
People Development / Training
• Managing the training calendar
• Co-ordination of meetings, events and training sessions including the preparation of meeting agendas and associated documentation or event logistics across multiple time zones
• Distribution of team communications
• Assistance in implementing new initiatives / strategies / processes and procedures
• Completing SAM CC expense reports
• Raising PRs for SAM related invoices
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to manage multiple tasks, events at a time
• Strong organizational, coordination and administration skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Flexible, self-motivated and punctual
• Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
• Ability to function well in a team environment, display professional maturity and interact with all levels of management
• Results-oriented with the ability to complete assignments in a timely manner
• Aptitude to work with minimal supervision, set goals, creates and implements action plans and monitor progress towards goals
• Opportunity to work in an international environment
• Career development opportunities
How would you rate your experience with Endava so far?
We would appreciate talking to you about your feedback. Could you share with us your contact details?