• Collaborate closely with the IT department in order the understand their ways of working, strategy, challenges and opportunities for improvement.
• Uncover ways to add business value through changes of any type within the IT department and provide guidance towards proper implementations.
• Collaborate closely with the rest of the Enterprise Architecture team in order ensure alignment with or recommend better enterprise/ business architecture principles.
• Contribute to enhancing the enterprise/ business architecture knowledge repository by incorporating business capability and business process information specific to the IT department.
• Depict and analyze for improvements the business processes followed within the IT department, while considering the wider enterprise process landscape.
• Facilitate the communication between the IT department and enterprise stakeholders representing various business functions, such as Business Change, Enterprise Architecture, Program & Project Management, Sales & Marketing, HR and PDR (People Development & Recruitment), Delivery, Legal, Finance.
• Provide support with translating business needs into requirements, managing requirements, writing business cases and assisting the delivery teams throughout the implementation phase and beyond.
• Educated to at least bachelor degree level, may have post graduate qualifications; relevant certifications are a plus (e.g. ITIL).
• Previous experience of 7+ years as a business analyst and/or product owner, covering business process management and requirements management, throughout the entire delivery lifecycle.
• Previous experience with all common IT processes, covering the entire business process management lifecycle.
• Excellent understanding of the IT function in companies.
• Strategic thinking, growth mindset, confidence to challenge opinions and the status quo, resourcefulness, ability to deal with uncertainty.
• Smart, thoughtful, open, adaptable, trusted.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and stakeholder management skills, with a strong focus on relationship building and nurturing.
• Ability to uncover hidden critical information, get to the root cause of problems and also link the details to their higher level business impacts.
• Ability to synthesize large amounts of information into visuals and communicate them in a clear way to various different audiences.
• Very good workshop facilitation skills.
• Fluent in English, written and spoken.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
Senior Business Architect to work closely with the IT department, as a means to grow the Business Architecture capability in Endava. This role combines the classical responsibilities of a Senior Business Analyst at an operational level with the enterprise level responsibilities of an Enterprise Architect at a strategic level.
• Competitive salary package
• Robust benefits package (Bonuses, Discounts and potential Stock Options)
• Diverse activities with a high international share and a wide range of topics
• State of the art technology
• Ongoing learning opportunities – complex projects, training, coaching, conferences, workshops, certifications, online learning platforms, subscriptions, etc.
• We live Work-Life-Balance with flexible working hours, home office possibilities
• Diverse company social life - events, sports tournaments, team buildings, passion groups (e.g. hiking, book club, green team)
• Multicultural environment - working with colleagues and clients across different countries
How would you rate your experience with Endava so far?
We would appreciate talking to you about your feedback. Could you share with us your contact details?