1. Plan and conduct Data Discovery phase
2. Discovers and elicits business and data requirements
3. Assists the Product Owner in iteration/release planning and prioritization of the backlog
4. Analyze data sources and document the requirements in artifacts such as data flow diagrams, entity-relationship diagrams and user story.
5. Identify data quality and data consistency issues
Endava is reimagining the relationship between people and technology. For the past 20 years it has helped some of the world’s leading Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Media, Technology, and Retail companies accelerate their ability to take advantage of new business models and market opportunities. We have more than 6200 employees located in close to client locations in Denmark, Germany, Netherlands, United Kingdom, United States and nearshore delivery centers in the EU: Romania, Bulgaria; Central European Countries: North Macedonia, Moldova and Serbia; Latin America: Argentina, Colombia, Uruguay and Venezuela.
How would you rate your experience with Endava so far?
We would appreciate talking to you about your feedback. Could you share with us your contact details?