• Work closely with product development teams and introduce (or improve) observability across critical workflows.
• Build software and systems to capture, parse and unify logs, metrics and traces across applications.
• To understand and document system components and architecture.
• Ability to program (structured and OO) with one or more high level languages, such as Python, Java, C/C++.
• Hands-on experience with cloud native technology stack – Docker, Kubernetes.
• Hands-on experience with Elastic Search (or any Apache Lucene based search engine)
• Familiarity with data indexing concepts, creation/management of indexes.
• Experience building data pipelines leveraging elastic agents, logstash etc.
• Experience with monitoring platforms such as Kibana, Grafana & Prometheus.
• A proactive approach to spotting problems, areas for improvement, and performance bottlenecks.
Endava is reimagining the relationship between people and technology. For the past 20 years it has helped some of the world’s leading Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Media, Technology, and Retail companies accelerate their ability to take advantage of new business models and market opportunities. We have more than 6200 employees located in close to client locations in Denmark, Germany, Netherlands, United Kingdom, United States and nearshore delivery centers in the EU: Romania, Bulgaria; Central European Countries: North Macedonia, Moldova and Serbia; Latin America: Argentina, Colombia, Uruguay and Venezuela.
How would you rate your experience with Endava so far?
We would appreciate talking to you about your feedback. Could you share with us your contact details?