• Your main responsibility will be to support highly available production environments in the public cloud by resolving issues, analyzing system behavior and performance
• Respond to and resolve customer technical tickets within specified SLA terms
• Responsible for providing ongoing service support and system administration tasks
• Increase operational efficiency through scripts, templates, blueprints, workflows, CI/CD orchestration tools, and other automation technologies
• Implement monitoring and security baselines for existing cloud environments.
• Troubleshooting customer environments and applications
• Working closely with the Infrastructure Architects and Development teams in the design, engineering, and planning of the hosted Cloud infrastructure
• Contribute to our existing knowledgebase and team growth
Endava is reimagining the relationship between people and technology. For the past 20 years it has helped some of the world’s leading Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Media, Technology, and Retail companies accelerate their ability to take advantage of new business models and market opportunities. We have more than 6200 employees located in close to client locations in Denmark, Germany, Netherlands, United Kingdom, United States and nearshore delivery centers in the EU: Romania, Bulgaria; Central European Countries: North Macedonia, Moldova and Serbia; Latin America: Argentina, Colombia, Uruguay and Venezuela.
How would you rate your experience with Endava so far?
We would appreciate talking to you about your feedback. Could you share with us your contact details?