• Establish and build a relationship with the client’s stakeholder through a deep understanding of the business domain and consultancy
• Gather and analyse business requirements
• Provide solution directions and recommendations based on the client’s needs, environment specifics and industry trends
• Create and keep up to date product backlog (creating user stories and acceptance criteria from the product vision and epics)
• Work closely with the engineering team and ensuring that user stories are implemented in line with the product vision and timelines
• Understand the market reasoning behind given requirement and ensure that the development team deliver it according to global business goals and feature specifics
• Closely observe industry trends in the area of application design and propose new solutions to the client processes and the product
• ?xperience as a Product Owner and/or Business Analyst in an Agile environment, defining business requirements and creating user stories
• Demonstrable ability to translate business needs into solution requirements and define those in a written format that allows engineering teams to align behind the product vision
• Good knowledge of business analysis practices and techniques
• Knowledge and experience of software development planning techniques, including Agile, Scrum
• Good understanding of all standard tools and methodologies concerning Business Analysis including processes, artefacts, and tools
• Knowledge and experience in at least one of the following domains – payments, financial services and banking would be considered a huge advantage.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, stakeholder management skills
• Strong technical writing and analytical skills, systematic approach
• Ability to measure and report on the effectiveness of product iterations
• Fluent English – written and spoken
How would you rate your experience with Endava so far?
We would appreciate talking to you about your feedback. Could you share with us your contact details?