CONSIDER THIS NEW OPPORTUNITY
Endava is looking for committed and forward-thinking junior engineers, who will be part of the already established DevOps team under Application Management Discipline. Application Management is a complex service, which has the purpose to cleanse and improve applications resulting in smart, efficient and low maintenance business software.
• Execute well described simple tasks that are prepared by your mentor, a senior DevOps Engineer
• Implement and share DevOps culture across delivery teams and company
• Be part for the Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery process
• Document existing processes
• Take measured risk everyday, develop your skills and expertise
• Strong background in Linux
• Understanding of code and script
• Bash scripting and automation
• Knowledge in Software versioning tool Git
• Knowledge or previous experience with AWS will be considered as an advantage
• Experience with Continuous Integration tools is a plus
• Familiar with Configuration Management tools is a plus
• Experience with Serverless framework is a plus
• Excellent communication and client facing skills
• Fluent English – written and spoken
Endava is reimagining the relationship between people and technology. For the past 20 years it has helped some of the world’s leading Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Media, Technology, and Retail companies accelerate their ability to take advantage of new business models and market opportunities. We have more than 6200 employees located in close to client locations in Denmark, Germany, Netherlands, United Kingdom, United States and nearshore delivery centers in the EU: Romania, Bulgaria; Central European Countries: North Macedonia, Moldova and Serbia; Latin America: Argentina, Colombia, Uruguay and Venezuela.
How would you rate your experience with Endava so far?
We would appreciate talking to you about your feedback. Could you share with us your contact details?