You will be involved in the development of services platforms for some of the largest international providers of financial, loan services, payment processing, insurance, telecommunication and banking services.
• Drive the architecture, design and development of world-class, next generation enterprise systems;
• Analyze business and technical requirements, apply critical thinking, and provide creative, architecturally sound, extensible solutions;
• Lead team members and individually contribute to the development of critical subsystems using your expertise in Java platforms;
• Guide the development team in delivering comprehensive, well thought and high-quality technical solution;
• Actively collaborate with business and other technical stakeholders;
• Review the application code on the implementation of advanced concepts (concurrency, security, etc.) in an attempt to prevent the appearance of hard-to-detect and difficult-to-fix bugs;
• Evaluate the software architectures of existing systems with regard to their adaptability;
• Identify risks (associated with architectural flaws) and communicate them on time to appropriate stakeholders;
• Assist technology experts in understanding particular architectural views and design principle
• Proven track record of delivering a mission critical, high volume enterprise web applications;
• Experience developing multiple successful enterprise applications;
• Extensive practical experience in the areas of distributed caching and web frameworks, cloud technologies, performance optimization, and scalability;
• Proven experience in choosing the right data storage solution (relational, document, graph, column-family, key-value databases) given the expected system properties;
• Experience with versioning control systems such as Git;
• Strong knowledge of OOP and Web API design principles and patterns;
• Experienced in integrating enterprise applications;
• Familiar with at least one architecture description language (BPMN, UML, SysML);
• Great problem solving skills;
• Ability to learn quickly and stay up-to-date with new technologies;
• Open to working in an agile environment as part of a Scrum team;
• The ability to take the initiative, drive the project and innovate
Endava is reimagining the relationship between people and technology. For the past 20 years it has helped some of the world’s leading Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Media, Technology, and Retail companies accelerate their ability to take advantage of new business models and market opportunities. We have more than 6200 employees located in close to client locations in Denmark, Germany, Netherlands, United Kingdom, United States and nearshore delivery centers in the EU: Romania, Bulgaria; Central European Countries: North Macedonia, Moldova and Serbia; Latin America: Argentina, Colombia, Uruguay and Venezuela.
How would you rate your experience with Endava so far?
We would appreciate talking to you about your feedback. Could you share with us your contact details?