Software developer with at least 2-3 years of software development experience having the following abilities
· solid experience in development, testing and deployment of new features
· can offer production support (when needed)
· willing to refactor the existent solution if deemed necessary
· client interaction (good English knowledge, both written and spoken, is a must)
· able to work both independently and with other team members
· confident in proposing technical solutions and following them through
· willing to provide technical guidance & do code reviews for other team members
· able to take full ownership of a certain feature (from design to deployment to production)
· open to learning and applying new technologies
.NET Framework 4.7
ASP MVC (WebAPI) (intermediate to advanced)
Strong knowledge of design patterns (intermediate to advanced)
MS SQL Server and T-SQL (intermediate to advanced)
.NET Core / .NET Standard knowledge is a plus
Visual Basic .NET is a plus
Endava is reimagining the relationship between people and technology. For the past 20 years it has helped some of the world’s leading Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Media, Technology, and Retail companies accelerate their ability to take advantage of new business models and market opportunities. We have more than 6200 employees located in close to client locations in Denmark, Germany, Netherlands, United Kingdom, United States and nearshore delivery centers in the EU: Romania, Bulgaria; Central European Countries: North Macedonia, Moldova and Serbia; Latin America: Argentina, Colombia, Uruguay and Venezuela.
How would you rate your experience with Endava so far?
We would appreciate talking to you about your feedback. Could you share with us your contact details?