We are looking for a Senior Java Developer to join our existing teams in Iasi and to help us build the services and/or systems that will enhance the client’s ecosystem.
We want someone passionate about software development and with a focus on quality, open towards trying out new technologies and willing to contribute with ideas and suggestions to our vision of building this product.
• Very good understanding of OOP concepts
• Strong knowledge of Java 8 (including functional aspects, lambdas, etc.)
• Good knowledge and experience with Spring framework, Hibernate/JPA, SQL (preferably PostgreSQL)
• Knowledge of REST APIs
• Knowledge of JMS & MQ concepts (ActiveMQ)
• Focus on quality, experience with unit testing frameworks (JUnit/Spock)
• Great communication and problem solving skills
• Takes initiative and ownership
• Team player (to match a wonderful team ?)
• Experience with SOA/microservices
Endava is reimagining the relationship between people and technology. For the past 20 years it has helped some of the world’s leading Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Media, Technology, and Retail companies accelerate their ability to take advantage of new business models and market opportunities. We have more than 6200 employees located in close to client locations in Denmark, Germany, Netherlands, United Kingdom, United States and nearshore delivery centers in the EU: Romania, Bulgaria; Central European Countries: North Macedonia, Moldova and Serbia; Latin America: Argentina, Colombia, Uruguay and Venezuela.
How would you rate your experience with Endava so far?
We would appreciate talking to you about your feedback. Could you share with us your contact details?