Partner with the Finance and other Business Process Owners to:
• Review existing processes, offer guidance on how to document process changes/updates.
• Offer support in designing new key controls, review updated risk and controls matrices on all business processes.
• Assist in the implementation and design effectiveness of SOX internal controls on all business (finance) processes.
• Perform operating effectiveness testing of key controls from all business processes and document the work performed and related results using the workpapers template.
• Assist the SOX & Controls team in the effort over the evaluation of internal controls and make recommendations for improvement and/or remediation of deficiencies.
• Assist the SOX & Controls team in the execution of risk assessment, scoping activities to ensure proper risk identification, process mapping and controls linkage for a sustainable internal control framework.
• Any other relevant activities for the purpose of SOX Compliance.
• Bachelor’s degree education with major in Accounting, Finance or similar. Member OR Student of/at an International Professional Association (ACCA/ACA/CIA or similar) is considered a plus.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience working in either: external audit with exposure to US Listed Companies OR as part of an internal controls/internal audit team in a SOX environment or similar.
• Proficiency in control testing, documentation elaboration in a clear and concise manners and reporting on identified deficiencies.
• Exposure to audit sampling and testing techniques: inquiry, observation/inspection, reperformance, recalculation, reconciliation.
• Knowledge on SOX Act of 2002 s302 and s404 requirements, COSO 2013 Framework, PCAOB Audit Standards / ISAs, IFRS.
• Good communication skills, organized and easily adaptable to a fast-changing work environment.
• Proficiency in verbal and written English.
What will your role be?
As a member of the SOX and Controls Team, the Senior SOX and Controls Specialist will assist in the day-to-day execution of Endava Sarbanes Oxley controls program. This role will act as a subject matter expert in the identification, assessment, oversight reporting and disclosure of all key controls across Endava.
The Senior SOX and Controls Specialist will work as a team member in the SOX and Controls Department led by the Head of SOX & Controls. This role will interact with Senior Management and Finance Shared Services Teams on critical aspects of Endava SOX compliance program and projects from planning, scoping, controls testing to control deficiency resolution management and reporting.
This role will also work closely with internal business partners to understand business processes and related controls as well as performing and independent assessment of control design and operating effectiveness through testing. It will also ensure the business procedures and financial controls are in compliance with applicable regulatory and corporate standards and practices.
• Work life balance
• Fast-paced international environment
• Discover multiple career development opportunities
• Access tools that drive continuous learning
• Additional holidays
• Meal tickets
• Private Medical Care
• Special Discounts and Offers
How would you rate your experience with Endava so far?
We would appreciate talking to you about your feedback. Could you share with us your contact details?