• Manage new hires/leavers processes by preparing work contracts and new starter forms, termination documents, and leaver forms
• Register work contracts, addendums, and terminations into Revisal
• Assist Endava colleagues with HR Admin inquiries (medical, salary, or other types of certificates)
• Assist with the day-to-day efficient operation of the HR Compliance Team
• Maintain HR system up to date
• Minimum 2-3 years of previous experience in a similar role
• Aware of RO employment legislation, including Revisal and related issues
• Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources is a plus
• Must be tactful, diplomatic and possess the ability to communicate with individuals at all levels of an organization
• People-oriented, flexible, and mindful of company resources
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the business in English & Romanian to communicate effectively at all levels of the business in English & Romanian
Endava is reimagining the relationships between people and technology. For the past 20 years it has helped some of the world's leading Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Media, Technology and Retail companies accelerate their ability to take advantage of new business models and market opportunities. We have more than 8 800 employees located in close to client locations in Denmark, Germany, Netherlands, United Kingdom, United States and nearshore delivery centers in the EU: Romania, Bulgaria, Croatia and Slovenia; Central European Countries: North Macedonia, Moldova, Serbia and Bosnia and Herzegovina; Latin America: Argentina, Colombia, Uruguay and Venezuela.
How would you rate your experience with Endava so far?
We would appreciate talking to you about your feedback. Could you share with us your contact details?