Here is the breakdown of the most important parts of your role:
- You will assist in the analysis of stakeholder objectives, and the underlying issues arising from investigations into business requirements and problems, and identifies options for consideration;
- You will plan and conduct Data Discovery phase;
- You will discover and elicits business and data requirements and review the BI architecture;
- You will assist the Product Owner in iteration/release planning and prioritization of the backlog;
- You will analyze data sources and documents the requirements in artefacts such as data flow diagrams, entity relationship diagrams and user story;
- You will identify data quality and data consistency issues and propose solutions;
- You will design the functional solution, translate business requirements into functional description and define the conceptual and logical data model;
- You will define data ingestion, data validation, data cleaning, data processing and ETL requirements;
- You will apply the use of required data modelling and analysis tools, methods and standards, like data dictionary, data lineage, source to target mapping;
- You will bridge the gap between business related matters and their technical implementation through refinement and clarification of requirements.
Qualifications and Experience
We are looking to expand our team with open, thoughtful, and adaptable colleagues who have 5+ years experience with the following:
- Application of Big Data, DWH and Data Lake concepts to the support of specific business functions or processes;
- Reporting tools (like PowerBI);
- SQL knowledge and exposure to programming languages (like Python);
- Big data technologies;
- SDLC (Planned Iterative, Agile);
- Hands-on experience with cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, GCP), is a plus;
- IIBA CBAP, PSPO, PSM, RPA, ITIL certification is a plus.
- Solid knowledge in project management methodologies: PMP, Prince 2, Six Sigma, etc. is a plus;
- Solid experience in large international projects working with multicultural teams;
- Solid experience working onshore, offshore, nearshore and on site with co-located and distributed teams;
- Excellent spoken and written English language skills.
Endava’s philosophy is to both challenge and support you to do the best work of your career.