As People Development & Engagement Business Partner, you will be part of our People Development & Recruitment Team in Cluj. You will work directly with the team and assist with executing the people development strategy in Endava.
Your responsibilities will include the following, but not limited to:
- Organize technical, soft skills & leadership skills trainings.
- Organize company onboarding sessions, schedule the meetings and align all the colleagues involved in delivering these sessions.
- Maintain the trainings, conferences & certifications database.
- Offer support to our colleagues for obtaining technical certifications and attending conferences/ external trainings.
- Manage attendance lists for trainings organized in Cluj.
- Manage the relationship with various suppliers and ensure proper documentation is in place (offers, internal approvals, contracts etc.)
- Coordinate with various stakeholders to collect relevant information for implementing L&D initiatives in a timely manner.
- Work closely with internal communities to increase engagement.
- Actively participate in the implementation of the engagement strategy.
- Produce and maintain accurate records of learning and development activity.