The Scrum Master will coordinate 1-2 team(s) towards successful product delivery, and client satisfaction:
• Help the team(s) focus on creating high-value Increments that meet the Common Definition of Done.
• Ensure predictability of the product delivery.
• Help agile team(s), and direct stakeholders understand the agile way of working creating an environment for healthy interactions.
• Help people get better at collaborating, deliver more value, resolve a conflict, or problem.
• Facilitate team(s) events as needed: make clear the Purpose and Outcomes, design the meeting flow to support desired outcomes, facilitate full participation.
• Drive team(s) retrospective sessions, and other ceremonies, and ensures that improvements actions are captured, and acted upon.
• Support and help the Product Owners in their efforts to manage the backlog and guide the team while facilitating a healthy team dynamic to priorities and scope
• Make visible or provide input for the product progress.
• Identify, assess, and manage risks, impediments, and dependencies which might impact the success of the product delivery.
• 2+ years of experience working in Scrum Master role.
• Excellent understanding of the software development process.
• Excellent understanding of Agile delivery principles and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP
• Experience in applying a wide variety of patterns, and techniques to assess sprint, backlog, and team health.
• Passionate about continuous improvement.
• Communicates fluently, orally and in writing in English, and can present complex information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Agile certifications: Professional Scrum Master (PSM), Certified Scrum Master (CSM), or other leading Agile certification is a plus.
• Familiar with scaled Agile frameworks (e.g. SAFe, LeSS)
• Technical background and good understanding of engineering practices (i.e. CI/CD, TDD, code review, refactoring, branching strategy, etc)
How would you rate your experience with Endava so far?
We would appreciate talking to you about your feedback. Could you share with us your contact details?