Here is the breakdown of the most important parts of your role:
- Take part in all application development life cycle phase;
- Develop software systems and participate in logical and physical design of the product by understanding the business requirements;
- Solve complex technical problems that other team members may encounter;
- Take part in a broad range of complex technical or professional work activities, in a variety of contexts;
- Work under general direction within a clear framework of accountability;
- Be an integral part of a Scrum team, review and enforce the quality of code written within your team;
- Offer support to junior team members.
Qualifications and Experience
We are looking to expand our team with open, thoughtful, and adaptable colleagues who have 4+ years experience with the following:
- Strong understanding of building microservices oriented applications in Python and containerization with Docker;
- Experience with Web Services, JSON, XML, YML;
- Expertise in at least one Python framework like Django, Flask, etc.
- Experience with workflow orchestration and distributed system is desired;
- Experience with Luigi or Airflow is a plus;
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases (ex: MongoDB);
- Experience with data lake storage or cloud storage technologies is a plus;
- Experience with data engineering, data science and machine learning is a plus;
- Prior hands-on experience in developing and deploying Microservices solutions on Kubernetes/OCP clusters;
- Understanding of DevOps tools;
- Experience in building web APIs with REST;
- Advanced skills in object-oriented and functional programming and design;
- A firm grasp of multi-threading and parallel programming, IO and networking.
Endava’s philosophy is to both challenge and support you to do the best work of your career.