Here is the breakdown of the most important parts of your role:
- Work closely with the development team to define and implement technical solutions;
- Offer support to the software implementation team and, where necessary, guide and coach, with the aim of optimizing the project and ensure quality;
- Explore new technologies that address business needs;
- Maintain and move forward a technical excellence culture: facilitate knowledge sharing, deliver technical trainings and presentations;
- Provide guidelines and expertise on technology implementation design;
- Tutor junior, intermediate and senior-level developers.
- Have ability to multi-task and cover multiple development streams and projects;
- Provide technical governance and solutions as well as collaborate with client technical governance team.
Qualifications and Experience
We are looking to expand our team with open, thoughtful, and adaptable colleagues who have 5+ years experience with the following:
- Strong understanding of building microservices oriented applications in Python and containerization with Docker;
- Experience with Web Services, JSON, XML, YML;
- Expertise in at least one Python framework like Django, Flask, etc.
- Experience with workflow orchestration and distributed system is desired;
- Experience with Luigi or Airflow is a plus;
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases (ex: MongoDB);
- Experience with data lake storage or cloud storage technologies is a plus;
- Experience with data engineering, data science and machine learning is a plus;
- Prior hands-on experience in developing and deploying Microservices solutions on Kubernetes/OCP clusters;
- Understanding of DevOps tools;
- Experience in building web APIs with REST;
- Advanced skills in object-oriented and functional programming and design;
- A firm grasp of multi-threading and parallel programming, IO and networking.
Endava’s philosophy is to both challenge and support you to do the best work of your career.