Our customer is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities from Switzerland, looking to industrialize data sourcing. The scope includes:
• Data Onboarding: Data design & design artefacts, obtaining access approvals, data catalog & dictionary maintenance, tollgate evidences;
• Data Ingestion, Configuration, & Interface: Technical design, build, testing, project and release management, production support;
• Data Consumption: Project/function-specific data enrichment and visualization.
For the purpose of supporting/extending their real-time data processing platform, we are looking for an experienced Software Engineer for Big Data.
• Experience with Apache Kafka;
• Experience with RDBMS (Oracle, DB2) databases;
• Experience with Unix systems;
• Good written and spoken English;
• Willing to learn new technologies & Adaptable to changes.
Nice to have:
• Hands-on experience in Java programming language;
• Hands-on experience in shell scripting;
• Hands-on experience with Qlik Replicate;
• Hands-on experience with Cloudera Hadoop;
• Hands-on experience with Kafka Confluent product.
Endava is reimagining the relationship between people and technology. For the past 20 years it has helped some of the world’s leading Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Media, Technology, and Retail companies accelerate their ability to take advantage of new business models and market opportunities. We have more than 6200 employees located in close to client locations in Denmark, Germany, Netherlands, United Kingdom, United States and nearshore delivery centers in the EU: Romania, Bulgaria; Central European Countries: North Macedonia, Moldova and Serbia; Latin America: Argentina, Colombia, Uruguay and Venezuela.
How would you rate your experience with Endava so far?
We would appreciate talking to you about your feedback. Could you share with us your contact details?