Here is the breakdown of the most important parts of your role:
- You will identify key questions, problems, KPIs and develop analytical frameworks to monitor and improve client products;
- You will develop and apply a range of statistical, predictive models on data sets to extract trends and outcomes that can predict future performance of client products;
- You will select features, build and optimize various classifier models using machine learning techniques;
- You will select, integrate and extend relevant data for the analysis by developing accurate data collection procedures;
- You will perform processing, cleansing and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis;
- You will present findings to stakeholders and leadership teams to influence and strengthen business decisions, by selecting the appropriate visualization approach from several valid options.
Qualifications and Experience
We are looking to expand our team with open, thoughtful, and adaptable colleagues who have 5+ years experience with the following:
- Machine learning techniques such as Decision Trees, Naïve Bayes, SVM, Neural Networks, Deep neural networks;
- Proficient in using Python, but also R or C/C++;
- At least one of the data science toolkits, such as R, NumPy, Scikit-learn, Weka, MATLAB;
- Query languages , such as SQL;
- At least one NoSQl database, such as Mongo DB, Cassandra;
- Statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression;
- Data visualization tools;
- Static models, data intuition and data wrangling tools;
- SDLC in general (Planned Iterative, Agile);
- Solid knowledge in project management methodologies: PMP, Prince 2, etc.
- Solid experience in large international projects working with multicultural teams
- Solid experience working onshore, offshore, nearshore and on site with co-located and distributed teams;
- Good spoken and written English language skills.
Endava’s philosophy is to both challenge and support you to do the best work of your career.