• As a Java AM Engineer in a very rich and dynamic environment, you will work closely with the scrum teams;
• You will be in charge of the functional and technical support of the production environments;
• Monitoring and Incident management;
• Provide L3 support for production environments;
• Troubleshooting and providing solutions for the customer issues;
• Participate in on-call rotation and incident response;
• Help deliver high quality software.
• Good Java programming skills;
• Professional experience in applications support – is a plus;
• Good communication skills, adaptability and self control;
• Client-driven approach & service oriented;
• Excellent time management skills;
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
• Good command of English, both written and spoken.
Endava is reimagining the relationships between people and technology. For the past 20 years it has helped some of the world's leading Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Media, Technology and Retail companies accelerate their ability to take advantage of new business models and market opportunities. We have more than 8200 employees located in close to client locations in Denmark, Germany, Netherlands, United Kingdom, United States and nearshore delivery centers in the EU: Romania, Bulgaria, Croatia and Slovenia; Central European Countries: North Macedonia, Moldova, Serbia and Bosnia and Herzegovina; Latin America: Argentina, Colombia, Uruguay and Venezuela.
How would you rate your experience with Endava so far?
We would appreciate talking to you about your feedback. Could you share with us your contact details?