• Providing support for software engineers working with Agile methodologies, working within the software development team and across collaborating teams to coordinate services and support;
• Create, maintain and enhance CI/CD pipelines;
• Automate tasks for you and your team;
• Builds and manage cloud services and related software – specifically AWS, Azure, Yandex, Gitlab, Terraform, etc;
• Applies good communication skills with team and client interaction;
• Help deliver high quality software.
• Basic knowledge of a programming language or shell scripting;
• Knowledge of Unix/Linux and Windows operating systems;
• An automate-everything mindset;
• Has general awareness of all phases of the systems development life cycle;
• Proactive person, fast learner and self-motivated;
• Involved in extracurricular activities: (personal projects, member of research Labs/Academies, training, certifications);
• Advanced knowledge of the English language, both spoken and written form.
• Working experience in a SysOps/SysAdmin position;
• Aware of Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment tools;
• Proven experience with Public Cloud providers (AWS, Azure, GCP);
• Knowledge of build and release principles;
• Team oriented attitude and the ability to work well with others in order to achieve a common goal;
• Maven and GIT knowledge would be a plus.
How would you rate your experience with Endava so far?
We would appreciate talking to you about your feedback. Could you share with us your contact details?