Be a part of the team that is responsible for building and managing cloud services and related software – specifically AWS, Azure, Yandex (and other cloud providers):
o consulting with project and product teams in best use of cloud services and such
o building out new cloud infrastructure (largely managed k8s and related services)
o maintaining cloud infrastructure by following SRE principles
o handling L2/L3 responsibilities
• Hands-on experience working in AWS (mandatory), Microsoft Azure, Yandex.
• Hands-on experience with AWS EKS or Kubernetes & Helm
• Packaging / building Docker containers with Java, Python and NodeJS
• Terraform IAS deployments
• Terraform module development
• Experience working with CI/CD tools to build and deploy applications. Conceptual understanding of modern software engineering patterns, including those used in highly scalable, distributed, and resilient systems
• Shell scripting (Python, Bash)
• Open and extensible continuous delivery solution for Kubernetes: Flux
• A solid understanding of advanced patterns like Blue/Green deployments, Canary testing, and A/B testing is a plus.
• Experience developing microservices-based architectures, including distributed messaging patterns is a plus
• Experience working with AWS Lambda would be a huge plus but not mandatory
• Experience in engineering data pipelines using Big Data technologies such as Spark, Kafka, Storm, etc. on large scale unstructured data sets
• Experience working with RESTful APIs and web services
• Database for modern apps MongoDB Atlas
• Cloud-scale monitoring (Datadog)
Endava is reimagining the relationships between people and technology. For the past 20 years it has helped some of the world's leading Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Media, Technology and Retail companies accelerate their ability to take advantage of new business models and market opportunities. We have more than 8200 employees located in close to client locations in Denmark, Germany, Netherlands, United Kingdom, United States and nearshore delivery centers in the EU: Romania, Bulgaria, Croatia and Slovenia; Central European Countries: North Macedonia, Moldova, Serbia and Bosnia and Herzegovina; Latin America: Argentina, Colombia, Uruguay and Venezuela.
How would you rate your experience with Endava so far?
We would appreciate talking to you about your feedback. Could you share with us your contact details?