• Develop and deploy (both hybrid cloud & full cloud) data architectures in Microsoft Azure, aligned with the client architecture guidelines and principles;
• Act as cloud engineer expert on the latest trends in the cloud technology landscape and share best practices with the squad members;
• Building scalable and best-practice set-ups using Azure components such as Azure Data Factory, Data Bricks, Storage Accounts, SQL Server;
• Work with external vendors and partners;
• Working with the client software engineers, data analysts and business stakeholders.
• Technology: Azure Cloud, Azure Data Factory, SQL Server, Function Apps, Storage Accounts, ADLS, AzureDevOps pipelines but also experience in creating user interfaces (WebApp);
• several years of experience in working in an Agile/Scrum team;
• Fluent English;
• Have the following key mind-set principles for success:
o having a hands-on attitude
o acting pro-actively
o having an analytical mind
o stakeholder influencing skills
o acting open and transparent
o being result and solution driven with large focus on details
o team working an able to remain positive under pressure of (regulatory) delivery deadlines
o having a methodical approach to work
Endava is reimagining the relationships between people and technology. For the past 20 years it has helped some of the world's leading Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Media, Technology and Retail companies accelerate their ability to take advantage of new business models and market opportunities. We have more than 8200 employees located in close to client locations in Denmark, Germany, Netherlands, United Kingdom, United States and nearshore delivery centers in the EU: Romania, Bulgaria, Croatia and Slovenia; Central European Countries: North Macedonia, Moldova, Serbia and Bosnia and Herzegovina; Latin America: Argentina, Colombia, Uruguay and Venezuela.
How would you rate your experience with Endava so far?
We would appreciate talking to you about your feedback. Could you share with us your contact details?