Being part of our team, your role would be:
• Identifying and attracting candidates to join Endava;
• Recruitment and process management for Internship and Graduates programmes;
• Searching for passive candidates for a variety of IT profiles, using head hunting methods and different channels
• Checking application forms and selecting appropriate candidates for certain positions
• Scheduling interviews and following candidates through whole recruitment process
• Maintaining database of potential and selected candidates
• Closely working with technical interviewers responsible for evaluation of technical skills
• Participating in other recruitment activities
• Report back on weekly/monthly recruitment metrics and KPIs to the Sourcing Lead
Endava is reimagining the relationships between people and technology. For the past 20 years it has helped some of the world's leading Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Media, Technology and Retail companies accelerate their ability to take advantage of new business models and market opportunities. We have more than 8200 employees located in close to client locations in Denmark, Germany, Netherlands, United Kingdom, United States and nearshore delivery centers in the EU: Romania, Bulgaria, Croatia and Slovenia; Central European Countries: North Macedonia, Moldova, Serbia and Bosnia and Herzegovina; Latin America: Argentina, Colombia, Uruguay and Venezuela.
How would you rate your experience with Endava so far?
We would appreciate talking to you about your feedback. Could you share with us your contact details?