• Create new and maintain existing reports designed in Oracle BI Publisher or Oracle Business Intelligence Cloud
• Create and maintain the necessary documentation for all owned BI reports
• Collaborate with business owners and other technical teams during the change requirements gathering phase to ensure business requirements are accurately captured
• Relevant experience working with Oracle Cloud Business Intelligence(OBIEE, OBI) tools
• At least 2 years’ experience in similar business application (ERP, HRIS, PPM) support & knowledge of any Oracle Fusion Cloud module would be a plus
• Certifications: nice to have ITIL, Oracle product certifications
• Ability to work independently or under minimum supervision
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the business in English & Romanian
Endava is reimagining the relationships between people and technology. For the past 20 years it has helped some of the world's leading Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Media, Technology and Retail companies accelerate their ability to take advantage of new business models and market opportunities. We have more than 8200 employees located in close to client locations in Denmark, Germany, Netherlands, United Kingdom, United States and nearshore delivery centers in the EU: Romania, Bulgaria, Croatia and Slovenia; Central European Countries: North Macedonia, Moldova, Serbia and Bosnia and Herzegovina; Latin America: Argentina, Colombia, Uruguay and Venezuela.
How would you rate your experience with Endava so far?
We would appreciate talking to you about your feedback. Could you share with us your contact details?