Endava’s Digital Media team provides a cost effective bespoke build or Platform as a Service (PaaS) to some of the World’s largest superbrands to create leading online digital offerings.
Solid engineering. Endava’s experience in the Financial Services industry provides scalable and secure sites with long term objectives.
Cross industry experience. Endava works with clients across Financial Services, FMCG, sports and media, providing a strong consumer focus and latest UX trends.
Peaky traffic. Endava’s experience working with the sports industry has given us the experience of dealing with spikey traffic patterns.
Eastern Europe. Endava’s delivery centres in Romania and Moldova provide the most efficient and productive resources.
Experience. Endava has been providing Platform as a Service to clients for ten years, as a completely outsourced Digital capability.
Endava works with best of breed partners in the technical and creative space. We choose the most appropriate partners for content management, CRM, media management, e-commerce, delivery networks and community platforms.
As part of our TEAM (The Endava Adaptive Methodology) delivery model our digital media group has developed the most efficient implementation process.
Endava build digital platforms to support multiple channels including web, mobile (both responsive and custom apps) and interactive TV.
- Providing the central digital platform Cadbury’s supporting their London 2012 Olympic marketing campaigns
- The Open Championship digital platform
- Leading international healthcare group digital platform
- Leading insurance group of websites
- Full digital platform for the highest traffic football club website in the World
- Loyalty platform for a global Card processor
- B2B digital platform for one of the World’s largest music companies