The Endava Adaptive Model (TEAM), is the distillation of decades of IT services experience, industry best practice and thought leadership. It gives both Endava and our customers a unified approach to successfully building, delivering and supporting complex applications and managed IT services.
The Endava Adaptive Model is based around six key ‘dimensions’, each of which is adjusted to fit specific customer and project requirements:
- Process — the methodical adoption of industry-leading processes, that support customer and delivery needs with strong consideration for the environment in which they need to operate.
- People — the positioning of the most appropriate and highly-skilled staff on each project, in conjunction with mentoring and training where relevant.
- Culture — accommodating likely differences in local business behaviour, and delivery expectations.
- Teams — the mobilisation of high-performance teams capable of working within the confines of the project process, industry best practice, relevant technologies and customer environment.
- Tools — ensuring that Endava has the right development tools to support the team and the process Complementing and not hindering productivity and collaboration, both within the Endava teams as well as between Endava and the customer’s project team.
- Communications — our experience is that easy, frequent and regular communications between the Endava and customer project teams, is a significant contributor to successful projects.